Ok so a little backgroud first. I have always loved football. Growing up my dad, my brother, my grandads and alot of my family are Texas Longhorn fans so naturally I love the Texas Longhorns too. Now Dane on the other hand is a big time Red Raider fan. You can see how this could be challenging during football season. We lived in Lubbock for about 3 years and I grew to love the Red Raiders too, but still every time they play the Longhorns I want Texas to win. As you all know Tech hasn't beaten Texas in several years until this year. What a game! For fun I decided to dress one of the boys for Tech and one for Texas. It was fun and all in good nature. Their daddy approved even though he would rather us be Red Raider fans all the time!!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Friendly Rivalry!
Ok so a little backgroud first. I have always loved football. Growing up my dad, my brother, my grandads and alot of my family are Texas Longhorn fans so naturally I love the Texas Longhorns too. Now Dane on the other hand is a big time Red Raider fan. You can see how this could be challenging during football season. We lived in Lubbock for about 3 years and I grew to love the Red Raiders too, but still every time they play the Longhorns I want Texas to win. As you all know Tech hasn't beaten Texas in several years until this year. What a game! For fun I decided to dress one of the boys for Tech and one for Texas. It was fun and all in good nature. Their daddy approved even though he would rather us be Red Raider fans all the time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You still have DURHAM blood in you sis, and that means you must continue to root for the longhorns. Even though you become 1 with your husband after marriage, you do not become a Red Raider after marriage. :) Love, Monty
Post a Comment