We went to ICE at the Gaylord Texan while we were in Dallas. Dillon, Mayce and Bryce got to go in with me, Dane, Gramps and Monty. Too cold for the babies! Stacy and Blake stayed at home and Grammie kept Drew outside. I think it was like 9 degrees or something. The kids liked it but were freezing. Mayce and Bryce got to go down a slide that was made of ice, Dillon wasn't tall enough. Dillon just kept saying "I freezing!" The ice sculptures were amazing. There was everything from a polar bear to reindeer on the slide to a full Nativity scene.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
ICE
We went to ICE at the Gaylord Texan while we were in Dallas. Dillon, Mayce and Bryce got to go in with me, Dane, Gramps and Monty. Too cold for the babies! Stacy and Blake stayed at home and Grammie kept Drew outside. I think it was like 9 degrees or something. The kids liked it but were freezing. Mayce and Bryce got to go down a slide that was made of ice, Dillon wasn't tall enough. Dillon just kept saying "I freezing!" The ice sculptures were amazing. There was everything from a polar bear to reindeer on the slide to a full Nativity scene.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment